NWQROC board takes message to Brisbane
The NWQROC board hit the road again as it hosted its regular board meeting in Brisbane on 2 May 2018.
Taking advantage of the prime location and timing the board delivered a full agenda including state government ministers, opposition, cross-bench and key departmental representatives at the Parliamentary Annex.
The board was pleased to have met with the following representatives to discuss priority issues for our region.
- Hon. Mark Bailey MP Minister for Transport & Main Roads
- Hon. Dr Anthony Lynham MP Minister for Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Hon. Stirling Hinchliffe MP Minster for Local Government, Minister for Racing and Minister for Multicultural Affairs
- Ann Leahy MP Shadow Minster for Local Government
- Andrew Powell MP Shadow Minster for State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Alex Dickson on behalf of Hon. Kate Jones MP Minister for Innovation and Tourism Industry Development and Minister for the Commonwealth Games
- Robbie Katter MP Member for Traeger
- Deb Frecklington MP Leader of the Opposition and Shadow Minister for Trade
- Neil Scales OBE, Director General, Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Greg Chemello Acting Director General, Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs.